Friday 14 December 2012

Awesome Cabo Polonio - by Frankie

My favourite new sport - hammock flinging!
We arrived at Cabo Polonio by 4x4 over the dunes.  Cabo Polonio only has 50 people in it and 5 children. In our hostel there are broken sun glasses, a dead fishing rope that I don’t think you would catch many fish on and a rusty saw. On the third day I started doing things where Louis pushed me on a hammock and my record is Louis flinging me 5 1/2 metres. 


Just now we saw a big frog that swallowed a bug.  The shower is weird because you have to put a match in this bucket thing to make the water warm.  Our room is the smallest we have had so far on our trip, but to make up for it, it has got a double swing! (select "Read more" below to continue)
One day we went out to the lighthouse and did a portrait of it. 
Drawing the lighthouse from quite a comfy rock.
On another day we had just woken up and Louis saw his birthday box and ripped it open he found 2 tickets and 3 presents they were Uno dice which we haven’t discovered how to play and he got a skipping rope and Generala. The two cards were a sandboarding lesson and a surf lesson with big boards.  So we headed off to the sand dunes. We went down on our bottoms first apart from Daddy and Mummy, but at the end Mummy had a go. The sand was pricking us it was worse than somebody punching you so I stayed behind Daddy all the time.  Louis got a sandboard as a present from Fabry, our teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Louis did very well but I got the hang of it too a couple of times
At 4:30 we had our surf lesson Louis got up first time in fact he got up every time.  Afterwards, we went to this hut and had a spaghetti with virtually honey and we met two friends.  Daddy said then we were going to a pudding place but we got there and had Birthday cake and I didn’t know it was our hostel so I said "Aaaaaaah this is our hostel!!!!!"

Louis let me blow out some candles
In all the pictures you can see it looks like we had a lot of fun so all in all it was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment