Sunday 24 March 2013

My super skydive - by Frankie

At the bottom, after the photos is the link of my skydive......

We were at a little cabin in Taupo and had just made the best paper plane in the world called the harrier jet and the bulldog dart and they went 20 yards, then the limo came and we jumped in the limo it was very spacious.

We arrived at Skydive Taupo and I met my tandem partner who was call Hans. Then I chose my songs for the handycam video for my skydive. Next we got my gear on and then I stood on the table and Hans interviewed me. I was feeling a bit nervous but anyway we carried on heading towards the plane.  I climbed on with my hands and feet and I waved goodbye in the plane to Mummy, Daddy and Louis and off we went, up, up and away.  After a while, Hans said "We're at 3,000 feet" and we still had 9,000 to go, it felt very high already!

After we reached 12,000 feet, people started shuffling towards the edge of the open door at the back of the plane. When I saw the last person go out he was plummeting down super fast and I felt nervous then. But then I felt myself in the windy air by the door and suddenly I was plummeting too!


We were falling for a while and it felt weird.  When I say plummeting, we were going 200kph and that really is plummetting! Then the parachute opened up and we could see Actionworld below.  My ears were a bit achey for a while. When we were gliding down Hans let me take over the parachute and I did a very very sharp turn, and then he asked me to take my feet up in the air and he landed on his feet.  We got to the bottom and I had a hug and a high five with Hans. 




Then we all had a family hug, and we had all done skydiving.  We watched the video in the cinema room, and I had bobbly cheeks when I was falling but not as bobbly as Louis did!

We went back in the limo and had lunch with Richard.  we made a friend with a guy called Richard when I was skydiving because he skydived too.  Then we went back home and play with our paper airplanes again.

I felt very proud of myself and I hope the rest of my family do to





No comments:

Post a Comment