Monday 13 August 2012

The day I had my jabs!

I was sitting and waiting for my turn of jabs, it was not very exciting.  But it had to be done otherwise on our trip we might get very sick and that wouldn't be good! I went first  they did hurt a little bit. Mummy said that we could have a treat afterwards which made things a lot better for me but maybe not Louis.  I had a Maltesers packet and Louis had a Mars bar, they were both yum!  We watched Deadly 60 while we were eating them.
Yuk! I hate jabs!

After that Mummy said we could play on the computer for half an hour. I played "Flight" all of the time, Louis played all sorts of games like "Needle" and "Jet Penguin."

Then the moment we've all been waiting for, THE BIG PARTY with more than 10 people. First we played marbles with Jensen, and then some more people came. Next came Albie and Josh. Suddenly Toby Aston and then Kyran arrived and  we played football for a very long time the scores were 5-2 to me and Jensen.
           
A week later I had my other Jabs they hurt more.

By Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment