Friday 31 August 2012

My 7th birthday


At 06:46, I woke up and put my hand under my pillow.  I felt something papery and then I took it out. It was my tooth and my money!!!!!!

I told Daddy that I didn’t expect a present and Daddy agreed. Then I got out of bed and found 3 presents and 2 cards!!!! The 3 presents were Jacks, a Kindle and a Moshi Fling, I liked them a lot. 

I went down to breakfast and then everyone sang “Happy Birthday!” It made me feel brilliant!  

After breakfast, we went on a trail walk with David and Richard. We saw lots of little animals and insects. We also saw red bananas, green oranges and orange lemons.  I swung on a Tarzan vine, it felt awesome!  Louis found a wolf spider that had a picture of a spider on it’s abdomen. 



When we got back I had a double surprise birthday cake.  Jorge made the sticky chocolate cake and David made the banana and caramel cake, they were yum! I also shared my cake with Marleson and Wenderson, two Brazilian boys I have made friends with.


I thought my birthday was 100%!

By Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment